Full Time Desk
Full Time Desk
Reports to • Facility Manager
Full Time Adventure Rock Desk Staff are responsible for daily desk duties along with disseminating information and policy changes to the staff and implementing them at the front desk. Full time Desk Staff are often the point people for carrying out extra-curricular projects such as, but not limited to, competition set up, member appreciation nights, additional maintenance responsibilities, and other special events.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Attend meetings and review weekly Staff Info posts and disseminate that information to part time desk staff
• Help to cultivate Adventure Rock voice and team morale
• Follow and delegate the Desk Shift objectives list
• Maintain the cleanliness of the facility
• Assist in training new hires on Shadow Shifts
• Represent Adventure Rock at events
• Provide welcoming and timely customer service to all individuals
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Embody the voice of Adventure Rock
• Ability to creatively problem solve in a group environment
• Have enthusiasm for the climbing industry and its growth
Full Time Desk Staff will be hired on for full time employment, 32 – 40 hours/week. Full time desk shifts are AM or and PM allocated. Full Time Desk Staff are assigned a regular scheduled based on application and need. Maintenance, inventory, and restocking duties will be required to be completed on a weekly and monthly basis. Schedules are made with a 4 days on 3 days off rotation.
Moving shipments of ropes, auto-belays, and other items in the climbing facility can be upwards of 50 pounds. You should be able to help lift and move these items. Maintenance on and behind the climbing walls requires you to spend time sitting in a harness ≥ 30 minutes.
• $12.50/hr – starting wage
• Health care
• Paid time off
• Sick days
• Retirement plan with employer match
• Personal and shareable membership