Virtual Study Camp
Virtual Study Camp
$125/week OR *$375/mo.* | Ages 6-14 | 8 kids max. (per session)
Brookfield | Monday & Wednesday
Milwaukee | Tuesday & Thursday
8:00am-4:00pm | Twice a week
*Call to sign up 262-790-6800*
What to expect:
Does your virtual school student need a change of scenery? Come to Adventure rock twice a week for class time, mix it up with some climbing fun. Sign your student up for just a week or the whole month. The instructor be there to support student in their schooling and lead them on a rock’n adventure afterwards. The study camp will be a mixture of school and adventure. During the breaks in the students’ school day the instructor will provide snacks or a fun activity. The instructor will support the students during school.
Camps run Monday and Wednesday at the Brookfield facility and Tuesday and Thursday at the Milwaukee Facility. Currently our facilities may have a later opening times than camp. The opening hours do not affect camp. The doors will be open for the students.
Students are encouraged to bring their own climbing gear if they have it. No worries if they don’t! Adventure Rock will provide rental equipment that only your child will be using for the duration of their time at camp that week. Student will need to bring their own school materials for example computers and headphones.
What to bring:
The students will need to bring school materials to be successful. This includes:
- Climbing gear (if you have it)
- Water Bottle
- Tennis Shoes
- Morning & Afternoon Snack
Adventure rock will provide outlets and Wi-Fi, morning and afternoon snack, and all climbing equipment they will need to have a great time.
The students will need to bring the school materials they need to be successful. This includes:
- Study zone will be spaced out appropriately
- Masks are mandatory for everyone in the gym facility including the study zones
- Hand Hygiene will be taught, encouraged, and reinforced throughout the day.
- The drop-off zones are in front of the study room at each gym. A camp staff will be present and ready to check your child in and take their temperature. We ask that parents are present for checking in and may depart after checking in is complete.
- Our camp staff and students will always be required to wear a face masks in the facility.
- The study spaces at set up at the required 6 ft. apart from each other. Frequent handwashing and sanitizing will be enforced frequently among all campers and staff.
- Snack and lunch will be eaten at the students’ study area to help facilitate social distancing. Please feel free to bring extra snacks beyond that which is provided to help provide some extra fuel throughout their day. Adventure Rock provides one snack in the morning and one in the late afternoon.
- Students have their own specific climbing zones and will have time scheduled for camper to use the bouldering area as well. Both areas will be separate from regular climbing patrons.
- Things are changing every day; we will update these precautions according to CDC and government updates
If you have any additional questions, feel free to call us at 262-790-6800.