Adventure Rock’s guiding words are community, integrity, kindness, passion, and growth. We seek to not only foster a healthy local communitybut to encourage everyone to lead a more fulfilling life. Our slogan is “Where your adventures begin” and we want to be the place that people find their sense of adventure regardless of the form it takes. Be it the mental and physical challenge of climbing, fitness, and yoga, or through the fun community in our spaces.
The Facility Manager is the heartbeat of the facility. They bring to life the community through staff interactions, behavior modeling, facility presentation and more. Driven by personal integrity, kindness, passion, and a desire to grow, the facility manger should exemplify the enthusiasm and compassion found in Adventure Rocks staff and community.
• Interview, hire, and train, and lead staff with enthusiasm and integrity
• Communicate regularly with staff on performance with a positive
• Create the staff schedule with preferences and flexibility in mind while
adjusting to the changing needs of the facility.
• Pivot when emergencies arise such as find subs for employees who may
have to address personal needs.
• Update desk staff with new company news, from polices to parties!
• Maintain an even distribution of staff duties and ensure their
• Keep the pro-shop clean, organized, and updated
• Represent the facilities appearance and it’s cleanliness including the pro
-shop, climbing areas, fitness areas, and yoga room
• Contribute in weekly meetings with the rest of management team
regarding the successes and needs of the facility, it’s staff, and guests
• Assist in the planning, set up, and supervision of events and in-house
• Pay close attention to the facility maintenance and coordinate with the
appropriate parties for the facilities up keep.
• Ordering of drinks, consumables, office supplies, and cleaning supplies
• Daily check outs
• Membership Billing
• Responsible for expenses such as payroll, upkeep, and more
• Create invoices and ensure collection of payment for large groups
• Lead by example by setting the bar for all staff members to meet the
needs of members and guests.
• Attend to member change requests, group inquiries and voicemails in a
timely and thoughtful manner
• Maintain a high duty of care for all of our members and guests
• Provide first hand service regarding customer concerns and be able to
communicate them to the appropriate individuals
• Strong communication, interpersonal, and leadership skills, and the ability to work well in a team
• Effective organizational and time management skills
• Ability to act with tact and diplomacy to a varied audience
• Strong relationship building skills – with customers, co-workers, and strategic partners
• Detail oriented, organized, and good with follow-up
• Strong sales and customer experience focus
• Computer literacy in Internet, Email, MS Office, and Rock Gym Pro
• Extensive background in customer service is preferred
The Facility Manager is at the forefront of happenings at Adventure Rock MKE. Expect to spend an average of 40 hours per week at the facility that coincide
with our open hours. The Facility Manager should work a variety of mornings, evenings and weekends to get the best picture of what happens in the facility
on any given day. You will act as a mentor and reliable point person for the desk staff, members, and guests. Promoting psych for the community of
Adventure Rock at all times should drive teachable moments and positive interactions. Expect to be a regular part of assessing staff pay, terminating
employment, and being a part of staff reviews. Rock Climbing may be asked of you to retrieve auto belay, hang ropes, or as demonstration for a class or
Starting pay varies with experience and pays a salary of $45,000 – $55,000. Additional pay commiserate with experience and performance review. Benefits
package for the Facility Manager include PTO, insurance, phone, gym membership, Pro-Deals, personal laptop, and retirement.
HOURS – BROOKFIELD
HOURS – MILWUAKEE
HOURS – WALKER’S POINT
WALKER’S POINT IS A BOULDERING ONLY GYM – NO ROPES!
The link will be available soon!
NO NEED TO REGISTER
ALL YOU NEED TO DO IS SHOW UP :)