High School climbing teams
Adventure Rock offers a program geared specifically towards high school students, catering to climbers of all ability levels. Our High School climbing program currently accommodates 16 high school teams, over 250 students, and continues to grow steadily each year! A climbing team is a MUST at every high school!
What to Expect
- Students will be taught all the necessary skills to utilize the facility properly. (Knot Tying, Belaying, Basic Climbing Technique)
- Each team conducts a predetermined two hour weekly practice.
- Six competitions are held throughout the year. Prizes are awarded at each competition.
- Clinics are offered at an additional cost to students interested in learning more advanced climbing techniques.
$216Oct 1st - Jan 31st 2nd High School Family Member:Membership: $140/semesterRental Gear: $80/semester
$216Feb. 1st - May 31st 2nd High School Family Member:Membership: $140/semesterRental Gear: $80/semester
$216June 1st - Sept. 30th 2nd High School Family Member:Membership: $140/semesterRental Gear: $80/semester
$54Credit Card EFT month 2nd High School Family Member:Membership: $35/monthRental Gear: $20/month
All memberships include: Belay & knot training, technique class, practices, competitions, & more...
Buy a Membership
Please select your teams practice location. Memberships can be used at all three locations.
• 3:00pm-5:00pm - Brookfield Academy
• 3:30pm-5:30pm - Menomonee Falls
• 4:30pm-6:30pm - Menomonee Falls
• 4:00pm-6:00pm - Waukesha West
• 4:30pm-6:30pm - Waukesha North
• 6:00pm-8:00pm - Oconomowoc
• 3:00pm-5:00pm - Pewaukee
• 4:00pm-6:00pm - Home School
• 7:00pm-9:00pm - Kettle Moraine
• 3:30pm-5:30pm - Brookfield East
• 4:30pm-6:30pm - Brookfield Central
• 6:30pm-8:30pm - Lake Country Lutheran
• 6:00pm-8:00pm - Heritage Christian Schools
• 5:00pm-7:00pm - Dominican
• 5:30pm-7:30pm - Milwaukee Climbing Team
• 5:30pm-7:30pm - Wauwatosa East
• 7:00pm-9:00pm - Whitefish Bay
• 4:00pm-6:00pm - Marquette
Click on a team below for more information.
WHSCL State Finals
Saturday, May 22nd | Adventure Rock MKE | Onsight
Arpil 12th - April 18th | Adventure Rock WKP | Top 5 Boulders
March 8th - March 21st | Adventure Rock MKE | Top 3 Routes and 4 Boulders
December 7th - 20th | Adventure Rock Brookfield | Top 5 Routes
Students can register in-person on the day they compete.